Why are they so important? Me and my fiancé are in the middle of planning our wedding (if you haven't guessed by now), we ordered our flowers a few month ago which I'm glad we did. They had such a variety of colours, glitter, gems and even children's flower wands which I was very excited about. We have decided on a colour and which flowers we are going to have, it was only yesterday we put the deposit down as we completely forgot all about it until I read through our invoice from the flower shop pink Doris.
I think flowers make the wedding romantic and classic but, You don't just have to have real flowers, you can have paper, foam, gems, comic book paper flowers the list goes on!
Here are a few tips and inspirations if your being nosy or planning your own wedding.
- look around your local florists
- call the one that's more appealing to you for a meeting
- make sure you have your colour schemes in mind and some examples for the florist
- another thing they will do is match your flowers to the style of your dress, I refused this as it wasn't what I wanted. They're experts but it's your day
- take your time in choosing the flowers keeping in mind what's in season
- the hidden things they don't tell you : you can have gems on your flowers and special spray glitter for flowers
- after the meeting they will send you an invoice of your conversation
- book it, and pay your deposit asap (you don't want to be disappointed if another bride has taken your date (some florists might not do multiple weddings in one day check with the company)
- call all things wedding related 3months before the wedding to check over things
Post to be continued .....
I hope you enjoyed the read
Lots of love